Scribes of the DAMNED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribes of the DAMNED!

A forum for a few select writers who mostly work in horror, fantasy, and science fiction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Heartfelt Apology to you all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

A Heartfelt Apology to you all Empty
PostSubject: A Heartfelt Apology to you all   A Heartfelt Apology to you all I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 am

Hello, all,

I am terribly sorry that I have to do this, but I think I may have to take myself out of this WriYe thing already. Not only am I extremely behind schedule and my ideas subpar (even for me), but I have been for a time busily composing music for a composition class that I am taking now. My music writing is steadily getting more and more complex and interesting, but alas my prose writing is beginning to lack in stuff.

I will still be trying to write off and on throughout the rest of the year, but expect the drafts to be few and far between. I would be more than happy to look at any and all drafts that come through here as well!

Your humble High Inquisitor
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

A Heartfelt Apology to you all Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heartfelt Apology to you all   A Heartfelt Apology to you all I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Think nothing of it, Yazmataz! I am also far behind on my prose-ing, and don't think WriYe is a commitment I can possibly keep. I'm sure you've noticed that for all intents and purposes this board is dead, so I think if I have anything new I'll just email it to all y'all. I suggest you do the same.

XOXOXOXO
-Me
Back to top Go down
https://thosedamnedscribes.forumotion.com

A Heartfelt Apology to you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribes of the DAMNED! :: Pages of the Scribes :: High_Inquisitor's Musings of Insanity (Dream Journal)-
Jump to: