Scribes of the DAMNED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribes of the DAMNED!

A forum for a few select writers who mostly work in horror, fantasy, and science fiction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!   Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Well, it's that time of year again, the year where we get even fatter and get rewarded for it!

Happy non-denominational holiday to all! For me, I personally love Boxing Day--the one day of the year where I can pretend to be Sylvester Stallone and get away with talking like a drunken idiot all day!

ADRIAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!   Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:52 pm

As I saw on a bumper sticker recently, "'Happy Holidays' means the terrorists have won"; so Happy Holidays! Keep them gas masks on your faces and that duct tape on them windows: when the world's about to end, you know that you'll at least go out looking like a complete moron.
Back to top Go down
https://thosedamnedscribes.forumotion.com
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!   Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:48 pm

I'd rather go out looking like a complete moron than somewhat normal...then again, normal's relative...

And nice to see that you're not completely dead and gone from your own forum, Rhaps!
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!   Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:26 pm

What can I say? I got into the holiday spirit - namely, debauchery, gluttony, and being violently ill. Everything's a lie expect the last one, but I did do some holiday celebrating with an excess of video games and family time-spending. That big old "Wri-Ye" thingy is going on soon so I figured it was time to return to the board, as well as a productive hobby that doesn't involve staring at a glowing screen for hours at a time (wait a minute...)
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!   Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Oh the irony! How great is that?

Who says video games aren't productive!? I'll take an chain gun and fill 'em full of holes, then run their mangled body over with a tank before tea-bagging them just to show 'em who's boss! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!   Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Now there's the Christmas spirit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!   Merry Non-Denominational Holiday! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Non-Denominational Holiday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribes of the DAMNED! :: Announcements-
Jump to: