Scribes of the DAMNED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribes of the DAMNED!

A forum for a few select writers who mostly work in horror, fantasy, and science fiction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...And the Beast has been Slain...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

...And the Beast has been Slain... Empty
PostSubject: ...And the Beast has been Slain...   ...And the Beast has been Slain... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:39 pm

So...I've got some great news, everyone!

NANOWRIMO HAS BEEN CONQUERED BY THE HIGH_INQUISITOR!!!

As of November 23rd, yours truly has written 50,147 words (and still has some story yet to be written!) and has a week left! I'm feeling REAL DAMN GOOD about this!!!

cheers

And there was much rejoicing...yay...
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Beast has been Slain...   ...And the Beast has been Slain... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Great job, Yaz! I was betting on you the whole time. (Linda? Call my Realtor. We just lost the house.)

So what now? Plan on polishing it up right-quick, takin' a break, or moving to some altogether different project?
Back to top Go down
https://thosedamnedscribes.forumotion.com
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Beast has been Slain...   ...And the Beast has been Slain... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:48 am

Well, I'm gonna finish it up, that's for certain, but then I'm gonna give it about a week or so just to sit; I'm not gonna do anything with it--no editing, reading, whatnot. Then I'll go back and have a look at it all.

But I'm still not done yet...I should probably go finish it up now...
Back to top Go down
Raduvad

Raduvad

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Beast has been Slain...   ...And the Beast has been Slain... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:35 am

Congratz! You've passed the first milestone, and sometimes...the hardest. Writing gets easier after the first large body of work is done I've found. I guess it's like reaching the peak of a mountain and saying, okay, awesome, next!
Back to top Go down
http://www.JamesVanEaton.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...And the Beast has been Slain...   ...And the Beast has been Slain... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...And the Beast has been Slain...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribes of the DAMNED! :: Announcements-
Jump to: