Scribes of the DAMNED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribes of the DAMNED!

A forum for a few select writers who mostly work in horror, fantasy, and science fiction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My lil' accountability board

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

My lil' accountability board - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:48 pm

11/12

Berfday weekend! I plan on being drunk and ornery tonight and consequently extremely hungover the next few days. I don't expect to get any writing done within that time.
Back to top Go down
https://thosedamnedscribes.forumotion.com
Wolfstar

Wolfstar

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Enjoy, amigo!

*pst... that means go for the tequilla*
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 pm

*still hungover*

Urg... Thanks Wolf... no tequila, but plenty of rum and whiskey.....

blech..
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:22 pm

Ew...hangovers are never a good thing...just ask Zach Galifinakis!

MY GOD! THERE'S A JUNGLE CAT IN THE BATHROOM!!!
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar

Wolfstar

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:38 pm

I say sometime after Yaz turns 21, we have ourselves a Scribes boozefest. Start saving your pennies!
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Two years from December, gents! There shall be booze everywhere!

Or we could just fly out of the country and go to Europe instead. I think it'd be a better experience, but that's just me talking. Or it could be the booze. I'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 am

Eh, who said you need to be 21 to go drinking. Mr. Law certainly appreciates it, but it's hardly necessary.

Still, I agree. In the next few years when we're all rolling in dough earned from our literary profits (and a few cases of blackmail and general coercion) we will have a massive get together. Judging from all our locations we can meet up in... uh... well, somewhere in Middle America seems to be the halfway point, like Kansas or Nebraska. Then we can proceed in raucous, booze-related abandon: like burning down buildings and driving go karts down the busiest intersections.
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar

Wolfstar

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:07 pm

And the best part is, since none of us are from there, we won't have to stay and deal with those 'damned hooligans' that would have been ourselves.
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Aw, I've got family down in Kansas...that kind of sucks somewhat...oh well, I guess!
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm

11/18

God. This week started off worse than it had any right to. Thanks to a seemingly endless spiral of deep depression and a crutch of old habitual abuses I missed three days of school in a row and, needless to say, have wrote jack-shit.

I have a lot of catching up to do with asignments, but will hopefully have some time to go over various works of yours this weekend.

How's Nano, Yaz? Still keeping well ahead of the deadline?
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Nice to see that you're still alive and kicking, even if you're only twitching to get your kicks going...

As for NaNo, I haven't updated my progress on here, but I have broken 42,000 words and my goal is to hit the 50k mark by the end of the week! I also sent you what I had done since Monday...? Maybe Sunday...? Either way, I'm light-years ahead of what I sent you last. You should still enjoy it anyway!
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:45 am

I will enjoy it! After finishing up some physics homework I plan on gazing in adoration on that and chapter three of James's novel.

I received a Kindle yesterday as a late birthday present from my parents.

I love you

It's more wonderful than I ever could have imagined.
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:43 pm

11/27

I'm currently writing a radio play for a group project in my Mass Media and Journalism class. It has to be twenty-five pages long and, as of ten seconds ago, I'm on page #4.

I hear them whips a-crackin'!
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:12 pm

12/4

I've been keeping a dream journal for over a year now. This has all been recorded on paper with very sloppy penmanship (being that must of them were written down between the hours of two and five in the morning). Being that I'm moving soon, and it would tear my heart asunder were any of these dreams lost to damage or the groping hands of the TSA, I've decided to transfer them all onto my trusty ol' laptop via word processor, typing fingers, and a previously undisplayed show of perseverance. It's a lengthy process; I got two months done today, and I believe I still have over a year's worth left to transcribe. I think it's worth it though: my dreams are my main source of inspiration for writing and... well... most things, really. Therein lies my muse! What would I be without her?

Probably a slightly more social and less artistically inclined accountant. Or a linebacker. Who am I to conjecture?

Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 pm

That makes two of us! Horjay!

At least yours doesn't try and kill you...you can be happy about that...
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:50 pm

I've got so many wacky adventures in my dream journal that I'm thinking of making my own dream board; one to even rival your own, Hinky Pinky! Better watch out!
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:01 pm

No-one out-crazies THIS Inquisitor! [wears nothing but banana-skin shoes and prances around a burning pile of discarded clothes recently stolen from the nearest Goodwill store while chanting in some strange impromptu language]

And that's just how I got my breakfast this morning! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm

12/8

I have my last final this evening. Please God, let it go well (or at least quickly)! Then; yes, then I may begin my literary efforts once more.

Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

Lucky bastard...Finals for me start NEXT WEEK!!! GAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:27 pm

I, sir, am as done as a Christmas ham in the festive ovens of Hades! And man, does it feel gooooooooooooooooo-

Actually, it feels just the same as it did any other day on which I did not have classes. I figure it will take a week or two for the lack of school to really hit me.

Until then, it's like a really long weekend!
With catching up on procrastinated chores...
and packing...
and saying goodbye to friends...
Geez, that doesn't sound like a very good weekend at all.
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:15 am

12/14

Today I let loose the mortal coil and shuffle off this plane into a brighter realm, a veritable Elysium where the soul knows no strife and the contemplative man can sit and dream away the days nigh unto eternity. Which is to say I'm moving. Southward ho!
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:21 pm

So that's why your witticisms have been seldom seen on this board! It makes sense now!

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great down in the southern realm! (Marge? Cancel my plane tickets to Portland; he's figured out that I was planning on visiting!)
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 11:35 am

You got that right, Sonny Jim! I skedaddled my way down to California - a move that had even my stress pimples getting their own stress pimples.

You're right, I'm fantastic when I'm down South; at least, that's what the ladies tell me. Like Aunt Marie: "Steven, this Southern atmosphere suits you dandy!" "Thanks, Aunt Marie!" I reply, "I sure hope this isn't some sort of incestuous double-entendre!"
Heaven forbid!
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:42 pm

Heaven Forbid, indeed!

Just don't start talking with a southern drawl or anything...I really can't see you doing something like that, to be honest...
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 pm

I don't think Californians 'drawl'; I think they more 'yup' or 'dude' in their speech. I had a southern accent when I was but a wee laddie - came from being born and raised in South Carolina, of course.

It's hard for me to imagine you imagining me with any sort of accent. When have we ever spoken? NEVER! *Lightning crash* Woah. I better take off this aluminum foil hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My lil' accountability board   My lil' accountability board - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My lil' accountability board
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribes of the DAMNED! :: Pages of the Scribes :: Steven's very own forum-
Jump to: