Scribes of the DAMNED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribes of the DAMNED!

A forum for a few select writers who mostly work in horror, fantasy, and science fiction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... Empty
PostSubject: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:46 pm

So, something really interesting has been happening to me lately...and I figured I should share it with you guys so you might be able to make fun of me for it later!

Anyway, the further along into the novel I get, the less I get random crazy dreams like I did back in UReviews (and I'm sure we all miss those crazy adventures fondly, right Rhaps?); strangely, though, I'm dreaming more and more about my novel and what could potentially happen next. I mean, it's still kind of freaky and all, but you know it's gonna be good if I'm putting my dreams into NOVEL FORM!!! That being said, though, I have no idea what's going to happen after this whole NaNoWriMo thing ends...maybe I'll go back to crazy dreams? Maybe not? Either way, this is certainly turning into a fun rude for sure!

Except of course for the whole "Holy-shit-I'm-gonna-die-'cause-I'm-in-the-FUCKING-REALM-OF-THE-DEAD!!!" feeling I'm having when I'm dreaming this shit up. That always kind of sucks. Oh well, no one ever said Anathost was gonna be all unicorns and rainbows.

Hey, that gives me a few good ideas... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:35 pm

That is pretty damn spiffy. Although I myself am fond of crazy dreams, I think having your subconscious be your tag team partner for any creative effort is just plain neat.

Also, I don't like the fact that you said "unicorns and rainbows" and followed up with "giving me ideas". If Anathost starts turning into a My Little Pony world I'm going to have a stomach ulcer.
Back to top Go down
https://thosedamnedscribes.forumotion.com
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

Dammit, why doesn't anyone get my sense of humor!? It's just like high school all over again!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar

Wolfstar

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 pm

I did exactly that with my Herendil series, Yaz. It started out as a brief snippet of dreams I had while napping in my study hall freshman year of high school and turned into an epic of epic proportions (yes, that is like an epic squared). A lot of the groundwork from that series is what lead to my meta-universe stuff, especially the Chaos Demons and the Celestials.

In fact, I have a character devoted to Fear and Nightmares, that being Karzedna, who literally feeds off of fear and gets more powerful from it.
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Well isn't that nice! Everyone's wanting me to go really crazy as I'm writing my novel, I guess! This is just swell!

Twisted Evil

Well, I think it is, anyway. Y'all may not think so, but I may enjoy not being sane for quite a while!
Back to top Go down
Wolfstar

Wolfstar

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:48 am

Sanity is overrated. What can you do with it?
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Lead a mediocre life full of nothing! That's what!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...   Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Interesting this Inquisitor noticed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scribes of the DAMNED! :: Pages of the Scribes :: High_Inquisitor's Musings of Insanity (Dream Journal)-
Jump to: