Scribes of the DAMNED!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scribes of the DAMNED!

A forum for a few select writers who mostly work in horror, fantasy, and science fiction.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet Empty
PostSubject: Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet   Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Put your stuff in here!

OK, that's taking it a bit far, to be honest...but still, put some little plot details in here when you can! I know I will...eventually...
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet   Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 pm

Uhm..............

*picks up old notebook*

Let's see.... "Two lovers each have individual powers which ascend them above the common mass. These powers are due to pieces of an artifact they both own and keep on their person. The male finds that the artifacts can be combined, and he does so without the female's consent. With the newly formed object the male now has the power of a God, but his lover has disappeared into the artifact. He realizes that he will never be able to reach her again, and is cursed by his power to walk the earth as an immortal, eternally alone."

Wow. Depressing. I remember the dream that one's based on and it was as lugubrious as it sounds.

Let's see if there's anything lighter in here....

"A man believes he has found an Elysium-like realm beyond this life that he calls 'the city of dreams'. He thinks that he is the gatekeeper to this fair land, and becomes a serial killer, choosing his victims based upon whether he thinks they deserve to enter the paradise; for he knows that its only by his hands that they will ever get there."

Well I don't mind saying, Yaz, that this last one seems right up your alley.

After perusing so many similar sable-hued ideas, I think I need a gallon of "Chocolate Cherry Chunk" and an endless stream of Flying Circus episodes to get my mind out of the dark mire its sunk into.
Back to top Go down
https://thosedamnedscribes.forumotion.com
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet   Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:31 pm

I'm pretty sure that you might want to start a new topic if you want to start doing your own plot planning stuff...just saying...
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet   Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:42 pm

What's this board for? scratch
Back to top Go down
High_Inquisitor

High_Inquisitor

PostSubject: Re: Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet   Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 am

DAMMIT, MAN! I was bored!!! I wasn't thinking straight!!! I wanted to post something in here! STOP QUESTIONING ME!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rhapsode
Admin
Rhapsode

PostSubject: Re: Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet   Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 pm

pirat Yar, matey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet   Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep 'em short, keep 'em sweet
Page 1 of 1